Let me pitch you a screenplay...
- Those shocking shopping mall abductions.
- The ghost in the back seat of the car just ahead.
- The cactus bursting with deadly spiders.
- The famous black athlete in the elevator with his Doberman named Whitey.
- The free car that smells like death warmed over.
- The half-naked man chasing his camper down the highway.
All true. I swear.
And they're all here ... with lots more.
When two college students take a road trip from San Diego to Sacramento, they discover that there's more to California than fruit and nuts.
Or is there?
URBAN LEGENDS is a
Let me send you the screenplay... with a release.
If you don't like the first five pages, throw it out!
Synopsis | Sample scene | Return to Script Sampler Page | Contact: